ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Online Training Course
ITIL formerly known as for Information Technology Infrastructure Library is regarded as the best practice guidance for IT Service Management.
The ITIL® framework has been around for a very long time and has gone through a lot of evolutionary change and updates from ITIL® v2 to v3 which was updated in 2011. The latest is the ITIL® 4 which was announced in 2018 and was officially released February 2019.
The ITIL certification online training is structured in a way that makes it flexible. This makes it possible for professionals in different sectors to be able to apply the different ITIL modules and publications to their areas of interest. The development of the ITIL certification online training framework is borne out of the recognition of the fact that organisations around the world are becoming more dependent of IT (Information Technology). Hence, there is a growing need for best practices for IT Service Management.
The ITIL 4 Certification Scheme comprises of the following modules:
〉 ITIL Foundation
〉 ITIL Specialists:
〉 ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support
〉 ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder
〉 ITIL Specialist: High-Velocity IT
〉 ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve
〉 ITIL Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
〉 ITIL Master
ITIL Courses can be taken by anyone who is interested. However, to further elucidate this, we have classified the ITIL target audience into the following:
〉 Individuals starting their journey in service management
〉 ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
〉 Individuals working with a strong interface with service delivery
〉 Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
〉 IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted
〉 ITIL and who needs to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
The following organisations have adopted ITIL as a framework for managing there IT services within their organisation:
The Walt Disney
Procter & Gamble
UK National Health service
The ITIL Foundation (ITIL Certification online training) Level is the first ITIL qualification course that offers a basic knowledge of the key elements, concepts and terminologies used in the ITIL later stages. The ITIL Foundation (ITIL Certification online training) course is a prerequisite for the ITIL Practitioner level and ITIL certification Intermediate-Level courses.
ITIL FOUNDATION: ITIL CERTIFICATION ONLINE TRAINING -TARGET AUDIENCE
- The ITIL Foundation (ITIL Certification online training) is suitable for professionals who are interested in acquiring the basic knowledge of the ITIL Certification course.
- ITIL Foundation (ITIL Certification online training) course is also suitable for people who want to learn how their organisations can benefit from ITIL framework in their management of IT services.
- Also, ITIL Foundation (ITIL Certification online training) course is suitable for IT professionals and other related professionals; working in organisations that have already been using ITIL as a framework for managing IT service, for them to contribute towards service delivery in a meaningful way.
- ITIL ITIL Foundation (ITIL Certification online training) is suitable anyone who has interest in the frame work as the method can be applied in delivery of other services apart from IT services.
ITIL FOUNDATION: ITIL CERTIFICATION ONLINE TRAINING -EXAM FORMAT
- Available in paper-based and online version (we offer the online version on certifycheap.com)
- 40 multiple-choice questions
- 26 marks are required out of 40, to pass.
- Time allowed for the ITIL foundation exam is 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Candidates are not allowed to sit ITIL Foundation exam with their books (closed book).
ITIL is a short for IT Infrastructure Library. ITIL Certification is comprehensive documentation for IT Service Management.
The ITIL certification exam can be sat online and paper-based. We offer the online exam registration but to sit the paper-based exam, you need to approach a public exam centre in your area (E.g. British council). However, you can only sit for the intermediate and Managing Across Lifecycle Stages exams, you need to register through and Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) like us (Certify-Cheap) which is only possible after being trained.
The ITIL certificates are issued by the ITIL certification trade mark holder – AXELOS Limited UK.
The ITIL certification foundation is the starting point that introduces you to the ITIL publication. As a result, it must be taken first. After the foundation exam, you can decide to take any of the intermediate level exams. Please note that you must accumulate a minimum of 17 credit points before you can be eligible for the next stage (Managing Across Lifecycle Stages)
Certify–Cheap ITIL certification training can be taken from any location around the world as we offer online means of training and exam.
Yes, Certify-cheap which is an online trading name for Harrybaker Training which is a UK-based company that is fully accredited to train all the levels of ITIL certification.