Accredited Course contents
Hundreds of quizzes provided
Online Exam Registration
Free 30-day eLearning access
Hundreds of Practice Questions provided
Up to 30 PDUs offered per course
Online exam courses
You can now sit your online exam through us from any part of the world. The existence of the proctor solution has made it easy for candidates who intend to sit their exams from their various locations. With the Proctor, you now have the flexibility of sitting your exam at your own convenience.
Gone are those days when you have to travel long distance just because you want to sit an exam. You can now take your exams anywhere you are, provided you have access to the internet. Exams can now be schedule anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our online exam courses give you access to the following:
- Online exam registration: When you enroll for any of the online exam courses, we will enrol you for the exam.
- Free 30-day eLearning access: Upon enrolling for any of the courses, you will be granted access to study using our eLearning via our online learning portal. The eLearning covers the entire syllabuses of the different courses. The eLearning contains a blend of voice-over and animations which together make your learning engaging and fun.
- Quizzes: The eLearning contains quizzes at the end of each section.
- Exam Practice questions: The eLearning contains hundreds of likely exam questions to familiarise you with the exam style and format.
- Course manual: You will aslo get the course manual (soft-copy) for the course you enrol for.
- Course completion certificate: At the completion of your eLearning course, you will get a course completion certificate from us.
- PDUs offered: You can use the eLearning access to claim PDUs to meet your Continuing Certification Requirements. The number of PDUs offered depends on the kind of course you enrol for. You can get up to 30 PDUs for each of the courses.
After enrolling for your online exam, your exam will be booked with the exam institute within 48 hours. The examination institute will then contact you via email to set up a profile to sit your online exam. Once you are done creating your profile, you can log out to return when you are ready to sit your online exam.
You have up to 90 days to sit your exam after your are booked for the course.
Apart from booking your online exam within 48 hours, you will receive your log in details to access the eLearning contents for 30 days on our online learning portal within 48 hours. Do not forget, the eLearning contains voice-over and animations that cover the entire syllabuses, as well as quizzes and exam practice questions.
With adequate preparation, passing any exam is easy. We want to be a part of your success story. That is why we grant you free access to our eLearning when you enrol for any online exam with us.
The eLearning covers the syllabus areas as well as quizzes and practice questions to help you familiarize yourself with the exams.
Upon enrolling for any of our online exam courses, you will be booked for the exam.
You will receive a mail from the examination institute (APMG), which provides you with a link which you can follow to create your account and set your preferences.
Once your account is created, you can log out to return anytime to take your exam anytime within 90 days of enrolment.
- Ensure that you test the device’s compatibility at: proctoru.com/portal/apmg-international. This site helps run a check on your system and let you know if you can sit the online exam using the device.
- Ensure you have access to fast-speed and reliable internet connection. Make sure your connection is not intermittent as this may disrupt the exam
- You must have a valid ID or Photo ID for identity verification
If you are using a webcam that is built with the computer, ensure you have a mirror so as to allow the proctor to inspect the computer monitor edges and keyboard
- Ensure that you turn off all phones
- Ensure the your room is well-lit up
- When you are ready to sit your PRINCE2 Foundation Exam, return to www.proctoru.com/portal/apmg-international and log in. After this, a message appears “connect to your Proctor Now”.
Click on the button and you will automatically be taken you to the proctoring room. Next, click the button under Step 1 – “Click to Download”. You will be prompted to download and run a file. The programme will allow ProctorU to be able to view your screen and the running programmes during the course of your exam. Once closed at the end of the online exam, the programme expires.
- The proctor will be there to help you through the testing process, and during the exam. In case of any technical challenge or lost connectivity, please contact ProtorU immediately on +1 855-772-8678.
- Your time for the exam begins once the proctor enters you into the exam.
To avoid unnecessary challenge while sitting your online exam, you are required to meet the following requirements:
- A computer running Windows XP (or higher) or Mac OS X 10 (or higher)
- A web cam with 640×480 video pixel resolution or higher
- Working speakers connected to the computer (it can be in-built)
- A microphone connected to the computer. A web cam that has a built-in microphone is recommended
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed. Flash Player 10 is recommended
- Fast-speed internet connection
- Ability to share your screen using the proctor programme during the exam.
How long does it take to get eLearning access after enrolling for an exam?
You will be granted access(log in details) to the eLearning contents within 48 hours of enrolling for your exam.
Very well structured lectures. I had not experience of project management when I fir...Read More
Very well structured lectures. I had not experience of project management when I first walked in class, by the end of the course I felt like a professional. I definitely recommend this course to anyone considering a career in PM.Read Less
I was enrolled shortly before the beginning of the training and was a little bit wor...Read More
I was enrolled shortly before the beginning of the training and was a little bit worry about the certification. Fortunately the trainer was Deji was really a great great trainer: very enthusiastic, dynamic, completely master the Project Management matter. Deji do not only communicate his knowledge but also his enthusiasm. I rarely do this but this time I do not hesitate. I fully recommend Deji as trainer as Deji is the best trainer I have ever had. I would also to thank Deji for the great training we had.Read Less
Excellent course, but the best teacher very professional and knowledgeable, which he...Read More
Excellent course, but the best teacher very professional and knowledgeable, which helped a lot to understand the material in so limited time and pass the exams without any problem. Thanks again.Read Less