Up to 40 hours of live training
Quizzes & Practice Questions
Online Exam Registration (Optional)
180-day eLearning access
Highly Experience Instructors
Up to 40 PDUs offered per course
Live Instructor-led virtual training |Online classroom
The 21st century has heralded some creative innovation to training with the introduction of virtual training which many training experts and candidates see as a convenient and more resourceful approach to training when compared to conventional classroom training.
Although, both virtual training and conventional classroom training have their attendant benefits, it is worth mentioning that their mode of delivering training and approach are different. Virtual training is a technology-driven training approach which gives candidates the opportunity to participate in instructor-led live training.
In a virtual live training session, instructors and participating candidates are usually in different physical locations, but are connected using internet technology, webcams and microphones for viewing and communication. Virtual training makes training available for those in remote locations around the world. With virtual training, no more need to bother about travelling or booking hotel for training.
In summary, virtual training can be describe as the technology-replica of conventional classroom training. Over the years, we have invested into researching on how our virtual training can be an integral part of your learning success.
In an attempt to provide candidates around the world with quality training, we use our subject matter experts with verifiable years of training and practical experience as instructors. By so doing, you can be sure of quality training and relevant industry examples which would assist and also, fasten your understanding.
Click on any of the links below to enrol for a course
Our Instructor-led virtual live training courses give you access to the following:
- Online exam registration: When you enrol for an Instructor-led virtual live training course that includes exam, we will book you for the online exam, which you can take from any part of the world.
- Live instructor-led training: You will have the opportunity to attend virtual live training. The number of hours of training depends on your course of interest.
- 180-day eLearning access: Upon enrolling for any of the courses, you will be granted access to study using our eLearning via our online learning portal. The eLearning covers the entire syllabuses of the different courses. The eLearning contains a blend of voice-over and animations which together make your learning engaging and fun.
- Quizzes: The eLearning contains quizzes at the end of each section.
- Exam Practice questions: The eLearning contains hundreds of likely exam questions to familiarize you with the exam style and format.
- Course manual: You will also get the course manual (soft-copy) for the course you enrol for.
- Course completion certificate: At the completion of your eLearning course, you will get a course completion certificate from us.
- PDUs offered: You can use the eLearning access to claim PDUs to meet your Continuing Certification Requirements. The number of PDUs offered depends on the kind of course you enrol for. You can get up to 40 PDUs for each of the courses.
With virtual training, you can communicate directly, interact and contribute to instructor’s explanation using phone, webcam, microphone and speaker.
With virtual training, you can join the instructor-led live virtual training on your computer and also, view instructor demonstration using camera and online tools.
WebEx system requirements
To ensure your system is compatible and ready, we would recommend you perform a quick test for your system.
After the system compatibility check, we would also recommend the followings six 6 steps:
STEP2: Familiarise yourself with the interface, interaction and network connection for efficiency and uninterrupted virtual training session.
STEP3: Check for our virtual training timetable to book a live virtual training session and agreed time with one of our customer engagement experts.
STEP4: Join a live instructor-led virtual training session, communicate, view and ask questions during the virtual training session via VoIP, online instant messaging, and telephone.
STEP 5: At the end of each virtual training session, you can follow-up with instructors on practice questions via email.
STEP 6: Prepare for the exam by registering for the exam with us (online exam-ProctorU) or any designated prometric or Pearson VUE centre in your city.
STEP 7: If you enrol for a course that include exam with us, you can sit you exam anytime provided you notify us 4 days prior the date you are interested in sitting your exam.
Upon enrolling for any of our virtual live training and exam courses, you will be booked for the exam.
You will receive a mail from the examination institute (APMG), which provides you with a link which you can follow to create your account and set your preferences.
Once your account is created, you can log out to return anytime to take your exam anytime within 90 days of enrolment.
- Ensure that you test the device’s compatibility at: proctoru.com/portal/apmg-international. This site helps run a check on your system and let you know if you can sit the online exam using the device.
- Ensure you have access to fast-speed and reliable internet connection. Make sure your connection is not intermittent as this may disrupt the exam
- You must have a valid ID or Photo ID for identity verification
If you are using a webcam that is built with the computer, ensure you have a mirror so as to allow the proctor to inspect the computer monitor edges and keyboard
- Ensure that you turn off all phones
- Ensure the your room is well-lit up
- When you are ready to sit your PRINCE2 Foundation Exam, return to www.proctoru.com/portal/apmg-international and log in. After this, a message appears “connect to your Proctor Now”.
Click on the button and you will automatically be taken you to the proctoring room. Next, click the button under Step 1 – “Click to Download”. You will be prompted to download and run a file. The programme will allow ProctorU to be able to view your screen and the running programmes during the course of your exam. Once closed at the end of the online exam, the programme expires.
- The proctor will be there to help you through the testing process, and during the exam. In case of any technical challenge or lost connectivity, please contact ProtorU immediately on +1 855-772-8678.
- Your time for the exam begins once the proctor enters you into the exam.
To avoid unnecessary challenge while sitting your online exam, you are required to meet the following requirements:
- A computer running Windows XP (or higher) or Mac OS X 10 (or higher)
- A web cam with 640×480 video pixel resolution or higher
- Working speakers connected to the computer (it can be in-built)
- A microphone connected to the computer. A web cam that has a built-in microphone is recommended
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed. Flash Player 10 is recommended
- Fast-speed internet connection
- Ability to share your screen using the proctor programme during the exam.
Benefits of Virtual Training
The following are some of the benefits of taking our instructor-led virtual training:
Our virtual training takes the same quality approach as our conventional classroom training which allows citing of practical examples, interactive teaching, case study review and detailed explanation.
From the comfort and convenience of your home or your office space, you can access our live virtual training as it is available globally.
Our virtual training gives you the access to speak to our instructors without having to travel or at extra cost.
Live virtual training offers candidates the opportunity of sharing their experiences with other people around the world
Our virtual training gives grants you access to attend a number of live instructor-led classes on a number of certification courses such as PRINCE2, PMP, all the levels of ITIL course, M_o_R, MSP, COBIT 5, MoP, Better Business case, Six Sigma and so on.
How long does it take to get eLearning access after enrolling for an exam?
You will be granted access(log in details) to the eLearning contents within 48 hours of enrolling for your exam.
Excellent course, but the best teacher very professional and knowledgeable, which he...Read More
Excellent course, but the best teacher very professional and knowledgeable, which helped a lot to understand the material in so limited time and pass the exams without any problem. Thanks again.Read Less
Very well structured lectures. I had not experience of project management when I fir...Read More
Very well structured lectures. I had not experience of project management when I first walked in class, by the end of the course I felt like a professional. I definitely recommend this course to anyone considering a career in PM.Read Less
I was enrolled shortly before the beginning of the training and was a little bit wor...Read More
I was enrolled shortly before the beginning of the training and was a little bit worry about the certification. Fortunately the trainer was Deji was really a great great trainer: very enthusiastic, dynamic, completely master the Project Management matter. Deji do not only communicate his knowledge but also his enthusiasm. I rarely do this but this time I do not hesitate. I fully recommend Deji as trainer as Deji is the best trainer I have ever had. I would also to thank Deji for the great training we had.Read Less