Accredited Course contents
Hundreds of quizzes provided
Online Exam Registration (Optional)
180-day eLearning access
Hundreds of Practice Questions provided
Up to 40 PDUs offered per course
Self-paced eLearning courses
For busy professionals who want to gain essential qualifications in project management, risk management, programme management, and IT services management, CertifyCheap’s self-paced eLearning course is the ideal option. We offer more than 40 accredited online courses and exams in PRINCE2, PMP, M_o_R, ITIL, and MSP.
Apart from the audio-visual contents(voice-over and animations) in the eLearning, quizzes and exam practice questions are include to make it easy for you to prepare for your exam.
Click on any of the links below to enrol for a course
Click on any of the links below to enrol for a course
Our eLearning courses give you access to the following:
- Online exam registration: When you enrol for an eLearning course that includes exam, we will book you for the online exam, which you can take from any part of the world.
- 180-day eLearning access: Upon enrolling for any of the courses, you will be granted access to study using our eLearning via our online learning portal. The eLearning covers the entire syllabuses of the different courses. The eLearning contains a blend of voice-over and animations which together make your learning engaging and fun.
- Quizzes: The eLearning contains quizzes at the end of each section.
- Exam Practice questions: The eLearning contains hundreds of likely exam questions to familiarise you with the exam style and format.
- Course manual: You will also get the course manual (soft-copy) for the course you enrol for.
- Course completion certificate: At the completion of your eLearning course, you will get a course completion certificate from us.
- PDUs offered: You can use the eLearning access to claim PDUs to meet your Continuing Certification Requirements. The number of PDUs offered depends on the kind of course you enrol for. You can get up to 40 PDUs for each of the courses.
eLearning and exam registration is easy and fast
Simply purchase the course or exam of your choice, and within 48 hours you’ll receive your unique login details. Once you have your login information you can immediately access all your course materials, including digital textbooks, multimedia learning contents, quizzes, and exam practice questions.
Your course materials are available for 180 days, allowing you plenty of time to learn in your own time, and at your own pace. Your learning is fully self-directed, meaning that you can choose to focus on material that’s new to you, while quickly refreshing yourself on material that you’re already familiar with. Included with the course package is a comprehensive workbook that helps you keep track of your progress as you work through the material.
Once you’re ready to sit your exam, we’ll register you for your chosen accredited exam, for which you’ll need a computer with high-speed internet access, a microphone, and a webcam.
Please note that you need to notify us 4 days prior the date you are willing to sit your exam for us to book you for the exam. Once exam is booked you can sit your exam anytime within 90 days.
Upon enrolling for any of our eLearning and exam exam courses, you will be booked for the exam.
You will receive a mail from the examination institute (APMG), which provides you with a link which you can follow to create your account and set your preferences.
Once your account is created, you can log out to return anytime to take your exam anytime within 90 days of enrolment.
- Ensure that you test the device’s compatibility at: proctoru.com/portal/apmg-international. This site helps run a check on your system and let you know if you can sit the online exam using the device.
- Ensure you have access to fast-speed and reliable internet connection. Make sure your connection is not intermittent as this may disrupt the exam
- You must have a valid ID or Photo ID for identity verification
If you are using a webcam that is built with the computer, ensure you have a mirror so as to allow the proctor to inspect the computer monitor edges and keyboard
- Ensure that you turn off all phones
- Ensure the your room is well-lit up
- When you are ready to sit your PRINCE2 Foundation Exam, return to www.proctoru.com/portal/apmg-international and log in. After this, a message appears “connect to your Proctor Now”.
Click on the button and you will automatically be taken you to the proctoring room. Next, click the button under Step 1 – “Click to Download”. You will be prompted to download and run a file. The programme will allow ProctorU to be able to view your screen and the running programmes during the course of your exam. Once closed at the end of the online exam, the programme expires.
- The proctor will be there to help you through the testing process, and during the exam. In case of any technical challenge or lost connectivity, please contact ProtorU immediately on +1 855-772-8678.
- Your time for the exam begins once the proctor enters you into the exam.
To avoid unnecessary challenge while sitting your online exam, you are required to meet the following requirements:
- A computer running Windows XP (or higher) or Mac OS X 10 (or higher)
- A web cam with 640×480 video pixel resolution or higher
- Working speakers connected to the computer (it can be in-built)
- A microphone connected to the computer. A web cam that has a built-in microphone is recommended
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed. Flash Player 10 is recommended
- Fast-speed internet connection
- Ability to share your screen using the proctor programme during the exam.
eLearning is an excellent way to get the professional training you need to move ahead in your career. The flexible nature of CertifyCheap’s courses provides the opportunity for self-paced learning, which has the following benefits:
- People tend to retain more of what they learn via self-study methods
- Direct your own learning to concentrate on the areas where you need the most intensive study
- Save time and money with flexible study hours that allow you to continue working and study in your free time
- eLearning and exams are completed online, with no need to travel
The CertifyCheap online learning portal includes more than 40 courses and certification exams in PRINCE2, PMP, M_o_R, ITIL, and MSP. Choose your course today, and you could be ready to gain your certification in just few months!
How long does it take to get eLearning access after enrolling for an exam?
You will be granted access(log in details) to the eLearning contents within 48 hours of enrolling for your exam.
Very well structured lectures. I had not experience of project management when I fir...Read More
Very well structured lectures. I had not experience of project management when I first walked in class, by the end of the course I felt like a professional. I definitely recommend this course to anyone considering a career in PM.Read Less
I was enrolled shortly before the beginning of the training and was a little bit wor...Read More
I was enrolled shortly before the beginning of the training and was a little bit worry about the certification. Fortunately the trainer was Deji was really a great great trainer: very enthusiastic, dynamic, completely master the Project Management matter. Deji do not only communicate his knowledge but also his enthusiasm. I rarely do this but this time I do not hesitate. I fully recommend Deji as trainer as Deji is the best trainer I have ever had. I would also to thank Deji for the great training we had.Read Less
Excellent course, but the best teacher very professional and knowledgeable, which he...Read More
Excellent course, but the best teacher very professional and knowledgeable, which helped a lot to understand the material in so limited time and pass the exams without any problem. Thanks again.Read Less